SPECIAL NOTE TO RETURNING VENDORS: VENDORS ARE BACK ON THE MAIN STREET! APPLY AND PAY PRIOR TO DECEMBER 31, 2018, TO RECEIVE A 10% DISCOUNT, OR JANUARY 31, 2019, TO RECEIVE A 5% DISCOUNT.
The La Habra Citrus Fair has an estimated attendance of over 40,000 for this three day event. Admission is free to the public.
Attendees demographic: Children and their families lower to middle income. 25% middle / upper income. 65% Hispanic, 25% Caucasian and 10% other. Our attendees enjoy products under $20 with some home improvement services doing okay. Services get broad exposure.
We provide a 10’x10’ Festival Tent booth space that includes one power plug and one light. Sidewalls are optional and at an additional charge.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Vendors set-up on Friday morning
- We provide 10'x10' Festival Canopy with a light and limited power (20 amps)
- Street parking is available. Limited RV special parking. No services
- NEW! Vendors can be showcased on the Citrus Fair website with photos and video on your own page. Photos, description, logo, link to your own website. The longer you are on the Citrus Fair website, the more people will see your products.
- Prepackaged food like nuts, salsas and dry goods will be allowed with a health permit.
Applications – You may request a booth space number but it is not guaranteed until assignments are made. These conditions are subject to change. We will send you complete loading information three weeks prior to the event.
Call first (562) 697-1704 then mail to La Habra Area Chamber of Commerce, 321 E. La Habra Blvd., La Habra, CA 90631.
Selling / Service Information
List your products / Services / Information