Merchant Vendor Application
The La Habra Citrus Fair has an estimated attendance of over 50,000 for this three day event. Admission is free to the public. Cinco de Mayo Celebration.
Attendees demographic: Children and their families lower to middle income. 25% middle / upper income. 65% Hispanic, 25% Caucasian and 10% other. Our attendees enjoy products under $20 with some home improvement services doing okay. Services get broad exposure.
We provide a 10’ x 10’ Festival Tent booth space that includes lights. Sidewalls are optional and at an additional charge. If you are a La Habra Chamber of Commerce member, a 10% discount applies to the first booth.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Vendors set-up on Friday morning
- We provide 10 x 10 Festival Canopy with a light and limited power (20 amps)
- Street parking is available. Limited RV special parking. No services
- NEW! Vendors can be showcased on the Citrus Fair website with photos and video on your own page. Photos, description, logo, link to your own web site. The longer you are on the Citrus Fair website, the more people will see your products.
- Prepackaged food like nuts, salsas and dry goods will be allowed with a health permit.
Applications – You may request a booth space number but it is not guaranteed until assignments are made.
These conditions are subject to change.
Resale License NumberRequired if you are selling taxable products only
CA Resale LicenseSelling merchandise only. No service or info.
Selling / Service Information
SellingList your products / Services / Information
We will send you complete loading information 3 weeks prior to the event.